3000 Old Canton Rd
Suite 560
Jackson, MS 39206


Personal Injury

In the event of a negligent act performed by an individual or organization, the injured party may file a personal injury civil complaint against the liable party.  The negligent act must result in the injury of one or more of the parties involved. 

The injured party may seek compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, or punitive damages. Personal injury matters may either be settled among both parties outside of court or determined in court before a judge or jury.

If you have been injured please call 601-355-4878 to schedule a consultation today!

This website does not provide legal advice and all content is provided for information purposes only.